We collect information you provide usYou may provide the following information to us:
- personal details, such as your name, postal and email addresses, phone number, date of birth or other contact information, when you register with the MK App, enter one of our competitions, or contact us by phone or through the MK App;
- transaction information, including information about products you buy, prices, method of payment and payment details;
- account information, such as your user name or password (or anything else that identifies you) used to access the MK App; and
- other personal information you choose to give us when you interact with us.
We collect information through automated methodsWe may use automated technology to collect information from your mobile device when you use the MK App. Automated technologies may include cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, and other tracking technologies. There is more information below about cookies and other technologies.
We may collect information about your:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- computer or mobile-device operating system and browser type;
- type of mobile device and its settings;
- unique device identifier (UDID) or mobile equipment identifier (MEID) for your mobile device;
- device and component serial numbers;
- advertising identifiers (for example, IDFAs and IFAs) or similar identifiers;
- referring website (a site that has led you to ours) or application;
- online activity on other websites, applications or social media;
- communications to us or regarding us on social media; and
- online activity on other websites, applications or social media;
We collect information from other sourcesWe may collect information about you from other companies and organizations. We may also collect information that is publicly available. For example, we may collect information about you when you interact with us through social media.
How we use the information we collectHaving accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Contact you regarding our products and services which may be of interest to you.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the MK App.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions or special events to you.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the MK App.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the MK App.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Comply with applicable law.
How we share the information we collectWe may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
Third Party Service ProvidersWe may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including fulfilling your orders, payment processing, data analysis, customer service, managing promotions, contests, price draws and sweepstakes, conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These third parties are obligated to protect your information.
OthersIt may be necessary – by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities – for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purpose of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary and appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale all or part of our business, we may transfer any and all personal information we have collected to the relevant third party.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed onto an internet user’s web browser or device and is used to remember and/or obtain information about the user.
A “web beacon” is a small object or image that is embedded into a web page, application, or email and is used to track activity. They are also sometimes referred as pixels and tags.
We may use these technologies to:
- uniquely identify you or your device;
- allow you to access and use the MK App, where without them, the MK App may not work properly;
- improve our products and services;
- help us monitor the performance (e.g., traffic errors, page load time, popular sections, etc.) of the MK App;
- remember you, for your convenience, when you visit the MK App;
- help customize your experience;
- to market to you through targeted advertising; and
Use the options in your web browsers if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browsers to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all features available on a website.
Policy for ChildrenThe MK App is designed and intended for use by adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below. In addition, if we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Third –Party WebsitesThe Mk App may contain links to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. If you visit these linked websites, you should read their privacy policies, terms and conditions, and their other policies. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third parties.
Information SecurityWe use appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security if you provide personal information.
MK Restaurant Group Public Company Limited
1200 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260